Now with even more local shopping!
November 28–29, 2014 mark the return of Little Boxes, the city-wide Black Friday and Small Business Saturday shopping event where you have the chance to win big raffle prizes—such as an iPad, restaurant gift certificates, hotel stays, and a $600 shopping spree—simply by taking a stroll through the Pearl. Portland’s other shopping districts are also part of this retail romp.
It’s a great way to find unique gifts for everyone on your list, enjoy the hospitality and warmth of Portland’s independently owned neighborhood shops, have fun with your family and friends, and—just maybe—win some pretty incredible prizes!
Now in its fourth year, Little Boxes celebrates the independently owned shops that make the Pearl—and all of Portland—so amazing. It’s free to enter; just head into any participating shop on 11/28–11/29 to claim a raffle ticket. Make a purchase to earn bonus entries and unlock a 10% discount at the next Little Box on your list. The more shops you visit, the more chances you have to win.
Download the free iPhone app, plan your route, and find more information at www.littleboxespdx.com.
List of Little Boxes participating businesses in the Pearl:
- Bonnet (1129 NW Flanders St)
- Budd + Finn (316 NW Broadway)
- Consigning Women Handbags (412 NW 11th Ave)
- FlairWalk (1023 NW 11th Ave)
- Folly (1005 NW 16th Ave)
- Garnish Apparel (404 NW 12th Ave)
- Hunt & Gather (1302 NW Hoyt St)
- Leanna NYC (402 NW 12th Ave)
- Mabel and Zora (748 NW 11th Ave)
- Oblation Papers and Press (516 NW 12th Ave)
- Perch Furniture (923 NW 10th Ave)
- Porch Light (225 NW 11th Ave)
- Rachelle M. Rustic House of Fashion (132 NW 12th Ave)
- Snow Peak (410 NW 14th Ave)
- Upper Playground (23 NW 5th Ave)
- Vintalier (412 NW 13th Ave)
*More stores are joining the list all the time! | Photo: Rachel McCord, Corey Bean and Tiffany Bean at Mabel and Zora courtesy of Little Boxes.